- The Relationship between Dentist and Dental Laboratories – Predictions for the Future
- The Evolving Relationship between Dentist and Dental Laboratories
- Know Your Vendor – The Pitfalls of Gray-market Products
- ADA House of Delegates Materials Supporting Dental Laboratory Registration
- ADA Survey on the Use of Dental Labs
- Working Together: What you Need to Know Before Choosing a Dental Lab
- Dentistry and Dental Technology
- Insurance-odontitis: Our Greatest Handicap
Dental Prosthetics Identification (DPid): DPid increases Dental Laboratories productivity by providing immediate access to data required for repair or remanufacture of any dental prosthetic or appliance to its original specifications. No more mystery cases! The DPid patent pending process also provides identification, documentation, and traceability. Visit DPid website.
Articles, Blogs and Press Releases
- What is the Dental Laboratory Profession?
- Who Makes Your Crown?
- Dental Implants: What the Patient Needs to Know
- You Have the Right to Know
- Unregulated Dental Products Pose Health Threat
- Why Texas dental labs want Trump to put teeth into new trade laws
- Conquering the Challenges of Material Selection: Key Considerations for Aesthetic Cases
- Tips to Help Your Children Develop Healthy Dental Care Habits
- Increasing Consumer Awareness Crucial in Dental Industry
- National Association of Dental Laboratories Informs Patients on Benefits of Dental Veneers
- Dental Lab Association Informs Dentists of Implant Industry Growth Projections and Implications
- Dental Laboratory Association Informs Patients on Importance of Minimum Standards in Dentistry.
- Dental Laboratory Association Informs Dentists on Importance of Materials Accountability
- Dental Laboratory Association Announces Campaign to Inform Dentists of Potential Lack of Regulation for Restorations